In the insurance industry we regularly use the term high-net-worth for a specific kind of property cover, but often we’re met with confused looks from customers who haven’t heard of the term before. So we’ve put this blog together to showcase what high-net-worth cover is and how it can be of benefit to you.
If you have any questions, would like some advice or even a no-obligation quote for your property insurance, please get in touch with Coversure Poole today. You can call us on 01202 929 141 or find our full contact details here.
What Is High-Net-Worth Insurance?
High-net-worth (HNW) cover is there for you when your standard home insurance simply wouldn’t cut it. So, if you have a property on Panorama Road, your more than likely going to need high-net-worth insurance.
This policy has specialist levels of cover that understands the requirements of a high value property owner. Whether that’s expensive and fluctuating contents (such as art or fine wines) or a property that includes an outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts. If you have doubts over your home insurance adequately protecting you, than high-net-worth cover could be the answer for you.
Do You Need A High-Net-Worth Policy?
The main signifiers that you may need a high-net-worth insurance cover are:
- Your house is worth over £500,000
- You have contents of over £50,000
- Your building is a listed property
- You have unusual or large external assets, such as football pitches or outdoor pools
Though you may need HNW and not realise. If you feel your home insurance policy isn’t up to scratch, give Coversure Poole a call on 01202 929 141 and our experienced team will look into the possibility of a HNW policy for you.
What Can High-Net-Worth Insurance Cover?
High-net-worth policies are perfect for your prestige property, their levels of cover can include:
- Protection for listed buildings
- Protection for self-built properties and non-standard homes
- Buildings protection that includes swimming pools, tennis courts, garages and more
- Contents cover for specific items such as art, jewellery or antiques
- Protection for properties valued at over £500,000
- Contents cover of £50,000 and over
- Property owner’s and personal liability cover: up to £5,000,000
- Alternative accommodation cover for up to 2 years
- Unlimited damage cover caused by pets
- Unlimited cover for bicycles
- Student contents cover whilst they are at university and away from home
So, as you can see, high-net-worth property insurance cover is the pinnacle of property insurance. So if you have an expensive home that you think may qualify, please get in touch with Coversure Poole today. Call us on 01869 388 021 or find our full contact details here.
Benefits of High-Net-Worth Cover from Coversure Poole
So, by this point you’ll have a strong idea of whether high-net-worth insurance is suitable for your needs. But how can it benefit you? And why should you come to us at Coversure Poole?
- Tailored cover – just like with business insurance, your property cover needs to meet the specific needs of your situation. Our offering takes into account your needs (such as the size and cost of your property) to offer a property insurance cover that’s bespoke to you.
- Discrete protection – we understand that if you’re disclosing sensitive information, such as the price of your contents and home, that the last thing you want is for that information to be spread elsewhere. We pride ourselves on discretion and ensuring you are offered a superb yet secretive service to provide total peace of mind
- Experienced and friendly customer service team – our team of experienced insurance advisors have the knowledge to help you with all your insurance needs. We take great pleasure in ensuring our customers are left with insurance and service that satisfies their requirements while not being a burden on their wallets.
- We’re an independent broker – this may not seem like much at first, but by being an independent broker we have a access to a range of insurers for your policies. Also, by being a part of the Coversure family we have access to some of the best UK rated insurers, something many independent brokers simply cannot do.
Contact Coversure Poole Today
We hope the above blog has helped you understand a bit more about high-net-worth cover, its benefits and whether you apply for the policy. Though, if there’s still some questions you have, we’d love to help you out.
So regardless of whether you need help, advice or even a no-obligation insurance quote, contact Coversure Poole Today. You can call us on 01202 929 141 or find our full contact details by clicking here.