What Is Home Renovation Insurance?
- Adding an extension
- Refitting a kitchen or bathroom
- Doing a loft conversion
- If someone is injured on site
- Work on owned and let properties
Why Get Home Renovation Insurance Through Coversure?
When you get property renovation insurance through your local Coversure office, you can enjoy the following services and policy options:
- Independent advice from a broker you can trust
- Flexible policies whereby you only pay for the months that you require cover and no more
- Annual policies – saving you from having to source another insurance policy after the renovation work is complete
- Buildings and contents cover
- Various levels of cover, from fire cover to a fully comprehensive home renovation insurance policy that includes flood, theft, and malicious damage
- Cover for residential homes and properties pending letting