A Simple Solution to Complex Risks

Commercial Combined Insurance Through Coversure

Start Your Quote

Commercial Combined: A Simple Solution to Complex Risks

If you have a business or other organisation with complex insurance needs, then a commercial combined policy through Coversure can save you time, money and making life just that little bit simpler… Commercial combined cover allows you to protect yourself and your business against common risks such as liability, damage to your property, loss of income and your goods in transit on a single, money-saving policy. To find out how commercial combined cover can help you, get in touch with your local Coversure office today.

Commercial Combined Insurance: Tailored to Your Needs

The beauty of a commercial combined policy is its flexibility. With cover through Coversure, you’ll receive protection that’s tailored to the needs of your business. With more than 90 offices located across the UK, great advice and a great value policy is never far away, and as Coversure have access to some of the best insurers in the UK, you can receive fantastic protection that’s backed by a quality, local service.

Start Your Commercial Combined Quote Today!

To see how much Coversure can save you on high-quality commercial combined insurance, just complete this short form and we will get back to you as soon as possible:

Commercial Combined Insurance Coversure

Which Types of Business Can Commercial Combined Insurance Cover?

By virtue of its flexibility, commercial combined can protect a wide range of businesses, including:

  • Manufacturers
  • Wholesalers
  • Distributors
  • Importers
  • Exports
  • Food and drink companies
  • Packaging companies
  • Processors
  • Transportation companies
  • Warehouses
  • Factories
  • Retailers
  • Office-based businesses

What Are Benefits of Commercial Combined Insurance?

As you can see, one of the core strengths of a commercial combined insurance policy is the large amount of cover it is able to provide to businesses:

  • Saving money – when you buy a commercial combined insurance policy, you’re effectively buying cover in bulk. This being the case, insurers may look on you favourably and provide a discount on the individual policies. So, with commercial combined, you could save money against purchasing the policies individually.
  • Saving time – if you have an individual policy for each of business risks that will soon amount to a lot of renewal dates, a lot of paperwork and a lot of hassle if you need to make a claim. With a this type of policy, you only have one renewal date and one policy to worry about which means you can get back to running your business sooner.
  • Flexibility – with separate policies if a large change occurs to your business due to expansion, more staff or diversification, then you’ll have to contact all the various insurers to let them know of the change and how it will affect your cover. With a commercial combined policy, it’s one phone call that will apply across all your policies. This flexibility means that you don’t have to feel like your insurance cover is prohibiting your business from growing.

What Can Commercial Combined Insurance Cover?

Commercial combined can encompass a wide-range of risks, giving you a one-size fits all policy for your business’ needs. Irrespective of whether you have a large manufacturing warehouse with hundreds of employees or a small office-based business, commercial combined can assist you with the cover that you need. Often used for distributors, retailers, hospitality businesses and wholesalers, commercial combined cover can include:

  • Public liability – if you have a public-facing business, public liability should be included within your commercial combined insurance policy. Public liability protects you against the costs associated with legal claims from members of the public. So, if your business, it’s premises or its actions lead to illness, injury or damage to property by members of the public, this policy will keep you safe from a hefty compensation bill.
  • Employers’ liability – do you have employees of any kind? Regardless of whether they’re temporary, part-time, contracted or full-time, employers’ liability is a legal requirement if you have any staff. Failure to have it in place can lead to a fine of up to £2,500 per day. Employers’ liability will protect you from claims of illness or injury caused to your employees through their work. This means your staff will have the peace of mind of knowing that if things do go wrong that they will be compensated and you won’t have to worry about potentially crippling compensation claims. Including this within a commercial combined policy can allow you to gain the various benefits of the policy whilst still having the necessary cover.
  • Products liability – did you know that if products you use, recommend, manufacture or sell cause problems that you can be held liable for damages? As a manufacturer, distributor, wholesaler, cleaning business or retailer, products are likely to be central to the running of your business. Therefore, protecting yourself against the risks that these products can cause is important. Products liability can protect you if your products cause injury or illness and legal claims are brought against you.
  • Stock cover – as a manufacturer, distributor, retailer, wholesaler or any other business that is suitable for a commercial combined policy, you’ll likely have a large amount of stock on your premises. In fact, you’ll likely have too much to be included in your building’s insurance policy. This is where stock cover comes in, protecting your valuable goods in the event of storm damage, flood, fire or theft. Crucial cover for any business where physical stock is your main source of income.
  • Commercial buildings cover – do you own the building in which your business operates? If so, you’ll need commercial buildings insurance to protect your bricks and mortar. Buildings insurance protects you from the cost to repair or rebuild your building if it’s damaged by risks such as floods, fires or vandalism. Ensuring you provide accurate valuations to your insurer is really important when taking out commercial building’s insurance to ensure you don’t end up being underinsured. Failure to do so may mean your policy may not pay for the full cost of repairs. You’ll also want to make sure you’re not paying for a level of cover you simply don’t need, so make sure you get an accurate valuation of your building. When looking at your valuation, you’ll want to ensure you’re covered for the rebuild cost of the property – not the current market value.
  • Fixtures and fittings – did you know that under most contents insurance policies that your fixtures and fittings aren’t included? So, if you have a shop full of shelves or an office full of desks – both of which would be costly to replace - ensure that you have fixtures and fittings as part of your insurance protection. This could save you from hefty bills in the event of a fire, flood or other disaster which could ruin your fixtures and fittings. These can sometimes be covered under the building sums insured part of your policy, so double check.
  • Business machinery – lots of businesses require machinery to get the job done these days. What would happen to yours if anything happened to it machinery? Could it cope? Business machinery cover assists you with the cost of repair or replacement of machinery, meaning you can reduce the downtime of your business and get it back to work in no-time.
  • Business interruption – if your business was forced to close for a period of time, the effects could be catastrophic. With mounting bills and no sign of any income, it can be a business-threatening situation. Thankfully, business interruption cover can be there for you at the worst of times. This policy will continue to provide you with an income whilst your business’ doors are closed. A great policy for great peace of mind.
  • Goods in Transit – do you have delivery drivers of your own, move your own goods around or deliver them to clients? If so, standard vehicle insurance won’t be enough to protect them and their contents whilst on the road. For that, you’ll need goods in transit cover. Goods in transit does what it says on the tin: it protects the contents of a vehicle whilst they are out for delivery or are being moved. From your business’ products to the driver’s personal effects, goods in transit cover has you covered whilst on the road.
  • Directors’ and officers’ insurance (D&O) – as the heads of the business, senior figures can often be personally liable for a business’s actions and face hefty financial losses should legal action go against them. Directors’ and officers’ insurance – or D&O insurance as its also know - protects your senior members from potential financial losses, meaning they can focus on doing their jobs.

Why Choose Coversure? Over 97% Customer Satisfaction Score

With more than 90 offices throughout the UK, great advice and a great value policy is never far away. And as Coversure have access to some of the best insurers, you'll receive fantastic protection that’s backed by a quality, local service. With privileged access to insurers such as Aviva, Covea, RSA, with Coversure you can get the best from the best at a competitive premium. Little wonder then that over 97%* of our customers are either very satisfied or satisfied with our service.

*Ratings based on Coversure's 2016 Customer Survey.

Like Some More Help?

Coversure's offices have years of experience in providing great value commercial combined insurance. So why not get in touch with your local Coversure office today. They will be more than happy to assist you with finding the cover you need for an affordable premium.

PLEASE NOTE: Coversure will save details on this computer regarding your postcode and the location of your nearest Coversure office. This will help us display relevant information to you on future visits. For more information please review our cookie and privacy policies.