Motor Trade Insurance For Valeters And Detailers

Comprehensive Motor Trade Road Risks Insurance to cover your own vehicles and the driving/movement of customers' vehicles. Call us today on (01793) 978051 to find out more.

Get A Quote

Motor Trade Insurance

As a valeter or detailer, there may be times when you need to drive or move a customer’s vehicle. If so, a comprehensive motor trade road risks insurance policy from Coversure will meet the legal requirements to drive on the road and covers your customer’s vehicle against loss or damage, such as a collision or accident. This flexible policy can include your own business vehicles and personally owened vehicles for use in connection with your valeting/detailing business and for personal use.

Coversure Car

Do You Need Motor Trade Cover?

While you may feel that motor trade road risks insurance is not a requirement for your business as you do not drive or move customers' vehicles, there are instances where you may be liable for vehicles without realising it.

For example, if you work from home or from a business premises, you have a legal duty to keep customers’ vehicles safe from harm and you will be responsible should an incident occur such as a fire or theft. Motor trade road risks insurance can be extended to include cover for your customer’s vehicles in your care at your home or business premises.

Exclusive Motor Trade Policy

Coversure Swindon have exclusive arrangements with our insurers, and we can offer you a range of cover options. These include protection for valeters who mainly work with everyday vehicles to valeters and detailers specialising in higher end vehicles, with generous customer vehicle value limits up to £100,000. Cover is suitable for mobile, home-based and unit based valeters and detailers.

New Ventures Welcome!

A new start valeting or detailing business may have trouble finding suitable motor trade insurance, but we can provide cover for most new ventures and consider private car or commercial vehicle no claims bonus to help keep the premium down. If you’d like to know more, please call us on (01793) 978 051 or start your valeters’ motor trade insurance quote here

Commercial Combined Unit Insurance

If you operate your detailers or valeters business from a unit, then a commercial combined insurance policy will provide valuable protection for your business assets. This flexible, comprehensive policy and give you cover for your tools, stock, and equipment against, fire, theft, and other damage. We can tailor it to suit your needs with options to include things such as:

  • Tools
  • Portable power tools (polishers etc.)
  • Diagnostic equipment (paint depth gauges, gloss meters)
  • Portable equipment (pressure washers, vacuums, lighting)
  • Fixed equipment (vehicle ramps/lifting tables)
  • General contents
  • Stock
  • Tenants’ improvements and internal decorations (including fixed lighting)
  • Loss of profits (in the event of an insured peril)

There may be occasions where a motor trade road risks policy may be not feasible, such as due to age or affordability. In these instances, cover under a commercial combined policy can be extended to include customer’s vehicles whilst in your care, again with generous individual vehicle limits up to £100,00.

If you’d like to know more, please call us on (01793) 978 051 or email Coversure Swindon.

Start Your Insurance Quote Today!

Like Some More Help?

PLEASE NOTE: We use cookies to improve user experience, and analyze website traffic. By clicking “Agree” you consent to store on your device all the technologies described in our Cookie Policy. For more information please review our cookie and privacy policies.