Truck Insurance Through Coversure:
Lightening The Load
As a truck driver the last thing you have time to worry about is getting a cheap truck insurance quote. As a truck driver you face an alarming array of dangers in your day-to-day job, from careless drivers on the road to traffic delaying deliveries and extreme weather conditions putting you and your vehicle at risk. As you are driving a vehicle on the public highway, you'll be required by law to insure your truck and could face serious fines and criminal convictions if you fail to do so.
Truck insurance through Coversure provides specialist cover to truck drivers, protection that can cover your vehicle, goods in transit and even yourself through public liability under one convenient and affordable policy. A lorry or HGV policy through Coversure can cater for all types of heavy goods vehicles, carrying various goods and protect you while working in multiple countries. So, to find out more about how Coversure could help you save on high quality truck cover get in touch with your local Coversure office.
Truck Insurance: Affordable Cover, Outstanding Service
If you're after a comprehensive, high-quality truck insurance cover for you, or any of your drivers, then Coversure are here to help. With more than 90 offices located around the UK, friendly customer service and affordable protection is never too far away. To gain a quote for your truck insurance, contact your local Coversure office today.
What Can Truck Insurance Cover?
Regardless of whether you need cover for a 7.5 tonne flatbed or a 44 tonne curtainside, or anything in between, truck insurance from Coversure can help you. As you'll be required by law to have a properly insured vehicle, you'll want to ensure your cover adequately protects you for anything you need. With a policy through Coversure you can include;
- Haulage cover – as well as protecting your vehicle against risks such as theft, fire or damage, haulage cover will keep your truck insured when you're carrying goods for customers, while making deliveries or simply moving supplies for your own business. With these large vehicles you're carrying hefty amounts of potentially expensive goods - goods which could be targeted by thieves or cost you or your company dear if your vehicle is involved in accident. Haulage cover can protect your goods and can even be a necessity to ensure contracts with large companies who haul expensive or fragile products.
- Own goods use – if you use a flatbed vehicle only to transport your own goods, own goods use is the truck cover for you. An own goods truck policy will allow you to transport goods that you own as part of your business.
- Cover for drivers aged 21 – 79 – irrespective of whether you're a recent truck driver or an experienced veteran of the road, truck insurance through Coversure can protect you. The policies we offer can cover drivers aged between 21 and 79, allowing you to remain protected throughout your driving career. Plus, with loyalty discounts available for existing customers, Coversure could save you even more money the longer you remain with us.
- Up to 61 tonnes cover – by having large weight limits on truck policies, Coversure can offer policies which cover a wide range of haulage companies – everything from hauliers and removals firms. With cover up to 61 tonnes, you can rest assured that on standard deliveries you'll be covered. If you regularly transport goods that weigh more than 61 tonnes, then you may need lorry cover for your vehicle, which can provide additional cover for larger vehicles carrying larger weights. To find out getting protection for loads above 61 tonnes, please contact your local Coversure office and they'll be happy to help.
- Cover available for articulated and rigid bodied vehicles – some providers may not cover vehicles with more obscure constructions, though at Coversure we can offer a policy that can protect your vehicle whether it has an articulated or rigid body.
- Discounts for voluntary excesses - want to reduce your truck insurance premium? If you are willing to have a higher voluntary excess you could reduce your overall premiums. When you're trying to cut costs on your policy and you are confident in your driver's ability to remain claim-free, this could be a great option for you.
Truck cover can provide protection against a range of risks; from pothole damage to breakdowns, so protect your business today with affordable truck insurance through Coversure and keep on trucking. Get in touch with your local Coversure office to gain an affordable truck insurance quote.