Overseas Property Insurance from Coversure Insurance Services

Overseas Property

Overseas Property Insurance from Coversure


Holiday Homes in Europe

If you need holiday home insurance for a holiday home on the continent then Coversure can help. We can cover most EU countries including Spain, France, Portugal, Italy, Greece and the Republic of Ireland.

What are the extra benefits?

  • Emergency travel to the property in the event of a major claim
  • Claims dealt with by English speaking staff
  • Free accidental damage cover for owner whilst in residence
  • Overseas taxes paid

Our goal is to recommend the right overseas property insurance policy for you, so that in the event of a claim you will be covered. To do this we will need to ask you a few questions and gain details of what you want to insure as non-disclosure of information can make a policy invalid or have a claim rejected.

Coversure's Flexible Payment Options

To make getting the overseas property insurance even easier, Coversure can offer you a range of flexible payment methods including cash, cheque, all major credit cards and various payments by instalment plans.

If you'd like to know more about our flexible payment options for overseas property cover, then please contact your local Coversure office by clicking here.

Find your local Office

If you want our best price for your insurance or just want to make sure you have exactly the cover you need, it’s best to talk to your local Coversure office who will have access to our latest schemes and discounts.

Simply enter your postcode and find the contact details for your local office.


PLEASE NOTE: Coversure will save details on this computer regarding your postcode and the location of your nearest Coversure office. This will help us display relevant information to you on future visits. For more information please review our cookie and privacy policies.