Who Can Directors' And Officers' Insurance Cover?
While that may sound like a silly question, D&O is a flexible policy that can cover more company members than you might think;
- An unrestricted definition of directors or officers covering all types of past, present and future directors (executive and non-executive) and officers
- Managerial and supervisory employees who aren't board-level directors
- All employees for employment-related wrongful acts
- Employees as co-defendants
- Retired directors other than those retired because of disqualification from holding office
- Outside directors who, at the request of the company, serve on an outside entity board