Defend Your Business From Just 69p A Day
Cyber-attacks and hackers are now a threat for business of all shapes and sizes making a cyber insurance quote the new must-have business cover. Cyber-attacks on small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) are rising fast and are proving a major new cost with affected originations facing average bills of over £1380*.
Understandably, more and more organisations are taking out cyber cover as part of their business insurance policies. With a comprehensive cyber policy through Coversure in place, you'll be protected from the growing range of threats that your company may face. And with policies starting from around 69p a day, it's a small price for great peace of mind. To find out how a cyber insurance policy can protect your interests, get in touch with your local Coversure office.
Cyber Insurance: Can You Afford To Be Without It?
Hacks, viruses, worms, malware, ransomware, the range of threats you face as the world becomes more connected is growing at a rapid rate. To protect your organisation from these and the costs that can be associated with cyber-crime, you'll want a comprehensive policy so if the worst does come to the worst, you'll be protected. With Accenture ( a leading global management consultant) estimating the average cost of an attack on a small business to be over £1380 and with cover available from just 69p per day, the question isn't can you afford to get cyber insurance cover, but can you afford to be without it…?
Thankfully, Coversure can help you. With over 90 offices spread across the UK, an exceptional policy provided by a dedicated, professional and friendly team isn't far away. So, to find out how a cyber insurance policy can help you, contact your local Coversure office.
What Can Cyber Insurance Cover?
Whether you're a large business with premises up and down the country, or a small independent retailer or a not-for-profit organisation such as a charity, cyber insurance can help you. With hackers and online fraudsters getting smarter, and with their activities becoming more dangerous and invasive, here's a breakdown of the key protections that the policies we can provide can offer you;
- Cyber extortion – also known as a ransomware attack, a recent trend has seen hackers gain access to systems and deny the owner the ability to use their system or access data until a ransom is paid to them. Thankfully cyber cover can assist you with this, helping with the associated costs of ransom payments and the restoration of your network's security.
- Data recovery services – if an attack causes you to lose or have data stolen from you, cyber insurance can provide data recovery services for your organisation. They will help you to regain data so you can get back to your day-to-day activities.
- Business interruption – if a cyber-attack means you're unable to conduct business for a while, cyber business interruption cover will help you keep calm and carry on trading. This handy policy will recompense you for loss of earnings and even loss caused by reputational damage if you are hit by a data-breach or cyber-attack. When your business is your main source of income, this cover can ensure your business can continue to function in the wake of a problem.
- Hacker damage protection – this crucial feature will pay for repairs to any of your digital properties in the wake of a breach. So, if a hack means your website gets taken down or a database is ruined, hacker damage protection will assist with the costs of getting your system back up and running as soon as possible
- Consultancy fees –you may well need to consult a cyber-security expert to get your business back in working order. If so a cyber policy through Coversure will pay consulting fees so that you can speak to appropriate parties and gain the knowledge you need
- Legal cover – should an attack lead to you being sued, you could be looking at a costly legal battle and compensation. With legal cover you'll be insured against these costs
- Contamination cover – if, as a result of an attack, your system infects another's and causes the attack to spread, you could be held liable. Contamination cover assists with the cost of legal battles or data recovery if your system infects another's