We are currently looking to recruit a PR and Events Specialist to develop and co-ordinate Jensten Groups’ PR and events strategies. Although a Coversure employee, you will represent the whole group.
Reporting into our Head of Marketing, you will be tasked with dealing with journalists, both proactively and reactively, across trade, regional and local press and be expected to identify PR opportunities through monitoring and evaluation of relevant media. You will also develop press releases, articles, social content, advertorials and statements for up to 100 offices across the UK. As Events Specialist you will be expected to co-ordinate and implement a full range of events, from our annual conference to Broker Forums, and our attendance at third party events.
What do we expect from you?
• Strong PR writing skills and a range of styles for a variety of on/offline audiences, across B2B and B2C markets
• Understanding and practical know-how for improving corporate and brand reputation
• Excellent communication and planning skills
• To be highly organised and act with integrity
• Experience of working with partner organisations in a marketing context
• Campaign experience with skills in pro-active media work to generate publicity
• Previous experience planning and managing events
What do you get in return?
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a friendly, highly-supportive working environment and chance to advance your career within a fast-growing national business. You will also receive the following benefits;
• Sponsorship for related qualifications
• Discretionary yearly bonus and salary review
• Recognition vouchers
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Group Life Cover
• Competitive annual leave
• High street discounts
Jensten Group are a family of complementary businesses with a shared commitment to delivering insurance distribution excellence. Through our underwriting, wholesale and retail operations we offer a complete insurance service to our UK wide brokers and insurance customers.
Jensten Group consists of Coversure Insurance Services Ltd, one of the UK’s leading independent Insurance brokers with a nationwide network of nearly 100 offices. Policyfast Ltd, an online wholesaler providing bespoke insurance products to 2,500 brokers nationwide. City Underwriters Ltd, an insurance underwriter based in London and Datamatters Ltd, a software company that develops our own broking software.