Due to continued growth, we are currently looking for an Insurance Consultant to join our New Business Team here at Coversure Kidderminster. Coversure Kidderminster are an insurance broker based in the heart of the town, specialising in Fleet, Truck, Property and Liability insurance products.
As part of our new business team you will play a key role in the success of an expanding local business, ensuring the business meets it sales targets and achieves its growth plans. Using outbound and contact strategies you will provide quotations and manage sales campaigns with ‘can do’ proactive enthusiasm. You will maximise inbound sales opportunities, cross selling to existing clients by using excellent telephone manner to make the most of every call.
Full training in a friendly and supportive environment, will be provided.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, as well as a fantastic team environment and a commission scheme
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. A good understanding of Microsoft packages and be competent in Maths and English. To be successful in this position, previous insurance experience within a similar broker environment is essential. Commercial insurance experience preferred but personal lines may also be considered.
- Initiate proactive sales activity to create new business opportunities for the business.
- Identify and initiate cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and activities to new and existing customers
- Obtain face to face appointments if and when available
- Advise upon customer general insurance requirements
- Process all customer instructions to meet required completion standards
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of General Insurance products
- Working within Compliance Framework required by the Company / Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with customers, insurance partners and other members of staff
- Produce correspondence to required time frames and quality standards
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management Team
- Be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Possess good IT Skills (particularly Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Be able to demonstrate problem solving skills and use your own judgement
- Be prompt, reliable and trustworthy
- Proven track record of hitting KPI’s
- Be highly organised and able to work to deadlines
- Commercial insurance experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Ability to work under pressure when necessary.
- Maths and English GCSE at Grade C or above
- Cert CII qualification would be preferred but not essential.
Benefits include sponsorship towards role related studies, enhanced sick pay, private health care & company pension
Driving Licence – Essential.