Careers at Coversure
Group Performance and Pricing Manager
Closing date for applications:
31 January 2020
Group Performance & Pricing Manager
We are currently looking to recruit a Group Performance and Pricing Manager to be a key partner in the development of Jensten’s Delegated Authority Framework, which sees us acting on behalf of our insurer partners in the development, distribution and underwriting of their products.
Reporting into our Group Head of Delegated Authority, as Performance and Pricing Manager you will enjoy a varied and challenging role. The key purpose of the role is to understand the performance of Jensten Group’s Delegated Authority schemes and strategic initiatives. You will design and implement a performance management system to understand the loss ratios, business mix and conversion rates of delegated products, whilst proposing modelled pricing and underwriting changes to the business and our external partners. You will also provide all Group business channels with advice and guidance on matters related to achieving performance targets.
What do we expect from you?
• Excellent Knowledge of insurance products, especially commercial.
• Expert understanding of insurance performance management principles and techniques
• Analytical mindset
• Knowledge of Microsoft products (especially Excel). Some experience with Power BI would be useful but not essential.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• The ability to act with integrity, to be innovative and a team player.
• CII qualification advantageous
What do you get in return?
Here at Jensten Group we offer an array of benefits as a way of saying thank you to our hardworking teams.
• 25 days Annual Leave + bank holidays
• Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Group Life Cover benefit
• Perks at Work high street discount portal
• Annual work anniversary vouchers
• Sponsorship for related qualifications
• Wellbeing initiatives
Jensten Group are a family of complementary businesses with a shared commitment to delivering insurance distribution excellence. Through our underwriting, wholesale and retail operations we offer a complete insurance service to our UK wide brokers and insurance customers.
Jensten Group consists of Coversure Insurance Services Ltd, one of the UK’s leading independent Insurance brokers with a nationwide network of nearly 100 offices. Policyfast Ltd, an online wholesaler providing bespoke insurance products to 2500 brokers nationwide. City Underwriters Ltd, an insurance underwriter based in London and Datamatters Ltd, a software company that develops our own broking software.
depending on experience
Hours per week:
Send by post to:
Coversure House, Vantage Park, Washingley Road, Huntingdon, PE29 6SR
Telephone for further details: