Role: Group Director of Finance
The Jensten Group are now actively seeking an experienced and energetic Group Director of Finance to join the team at our Head Office in Huntingdon. This is an exciting opportunity that offers diversity, challenge and reward in equal measure and would suit a Head of Finance who is looking to take their career forward within a fast moving, fast growing organisation.
What Does the Role Entail?
This brand-new role will open up lots of opportunities for someone that is looking to take the next step in their career. The key responsibilities for this position are as follows;
• Play a key leadership role within a fast growth, highly leveraged business. You will be responsible for the Finance and Accounts team
• Responsible for all financial reporting, operations, management accounting, cashflow forecasting and banking covenant management
• You will be the key point of contact for our auditors, Tax Advisors and banking relationships
• Produce budgets and model strategic initiatives
• Integrate acquisitions effectively into the group from a financial perspective
• Develop financial controls as required to meet changing needs of the business
• Responsible for statutory compliance
Who Are We Looking For?
Ideally, we are looking for an experienced Director with accounting qualifications. You will be ready to take the reins within a large organisation and demonstrate your excellent leadership skills to manage a team of 20+ staff. In terms of skills and experience we are seeking someone that is able to;
• Deliver timely and accurate financial reporting and forecasting
• Maintain primary relationships with bankers and auditors
• Produce draft financial accounts for submission and auditors
• Demonstrate good numerical, written, oral communication skills
• Prioritise workload and problem solve
• Demonstrate a mindset of continuous improvement and an ability to grow at pace with the business
• Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage several competing priorities simultaneously and get the job done
• The desire to succeed, to learn, to develop and to progress
What Can We Offer You?
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a friendly, highly-supportive working environment, chance to advance your career within a fast-growing national business. You will also receive the following benefits;
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Sponsorship for related qualifications
• Group Life Cover
• Competitive annual leave
• High street discounts