For our best Chinese Takeaway Shop Insurance deal, we need to talk, call us on:
0208 616 4161
No time to call us? Why not request a quote online?
Chinese Takeaway Shop Insurance Quote? Let’s talk...
As an independent insurance broker trust us to obtain the best takeaway insurance quote for your business.
Takeaway a great insurance deal today!
Our business insurance quote team will take time to understand your insurance business needs and ensure that you have the appropriate cover at the most competitive prices;
We have specialist takeaway insurance schemes specifically tailored to provide competitive quotes for:
- Chinese Takeaway Insurance Quote (without seating)
- Chinese Takeaway Insurance Quote (with up to 20 seating)
- Chinese Takeaway Insurance Quote (including Fish and Chips)
- Oriental Takeaway Insurance Quote
- Sushi Bar Insurance Quote
- Takeaway Shop Insurance (without seating)
- Takeaway Shop Insurance (with up to 20 seating)
- Takeaway Shop Insurance (including delivery)
Our specialist panel of retail business shop insurers can provide cover for:
- Buildings Insurance
- Business Contents Insurance
- Business Machinery Insurance
- Fixtures Fittings Insurance
- Stock Insurance
- Frozen Food Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Products Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Money Insurance Cover
- Glass / Shop Front Insurance Cover
- Seasonal Stock Increase Cover
- Goods In Transit Insurance Cover
- Accidental Damage Insurance Cover
- Loss of License
- Personal Assault and Accident Cover
- Public and Employer Liability for delivery drivers
- Discount for Multiple Shops
Coversure Insurance Services Leyton London - Chinese Takeaway Shop Insurance Hints & Tips
- Consider one of business policies that provide free seasonal increased stock cover. This will mean your stock cover will automatically be increased during your busiest periods like the lead up to Christmas.
- Does your business operate a delivery service? Consider a policy that covers personal assault and public and employers liability cover away from the premises.
- Remember your motor insurance does not cover business goods whilst in transit between the cash and carry and your shop. Why not include goods in transit cover on your take away shop insurance.
- We offer all our clients the opportunity of paying for their shop insurance policy by direct debit. We won’t even need to carry out a credit check. One of the many advantages of dealing with an independent broker like Coversure Insurance Services Leyton London.
- Choose our optional commercial legal expenses insurance and be covered for professional costs incurred during Tax and VAT disputes.
Chinese Takeaway Shop Insurance FAQ’s
Is it possible to combine my Chinese takeaway shop buildings insurance and contents insurance?
Yes. We actually strongly recommend that you combine the buildings and contents insurance. Combining the two will lead to a cheaper take away insurance quote. It will also assist with certain claims, as you will only have to deal with one insurance company. To insure the buildings you will need to either be the freeholder or specifically responsible for insuring the buildings under your lease agreement.
I own a Chinese take away shop and my business also offers fish and chips. Do I need to tell my insurance company?
Yes it is very important that you make your insurance company aware of all the facts. Premises with a frying range as opposed to premises who only have a deep fat fryer or basket fryer are a higher risk and needs specialist consideration.
Can I insure my Chinese takeaway shop or business insurance over the phone?
Yes you can either call our business insurance quote team or visit our office at 177 Lea Bridge Road Leyton London E10 7PN. If you are local we can even come out and visit you at your shop. This is one the many advantages of dealing with a local independent insurance broker.
Coversure Insurance Services Leyton London Branch is an Independent Insurance Broker and proud to be a member of The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (BIBA).
BROKER BENEFITS - BIBA members treat customers fairly
BIBA members work to achieve your best interests. So they will:
- ask you about your insurance needs so they can search for a suitable policy
- make your choices clear by telling you the range of products they offer
- explain any professional advice they give to you – clearly and honestly
- make sure you understand what is, and is not, covered by your policy
- clearly state the costs of your policy – including any fees they may charge
- give you clear information and documents – as well as any help you need with the
- paperwork – to make sure your policy is in place promptly
- explain their support for you in the event of you making a claim
- explain the right to complain if you are dissatisfied with your policy
- explain the right to cancel if you change your mind about the policy
An Insurance broker is a professional firm regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) whose prime purpose is to help customers find suitable cost effective insurance protection. Brokers can give advice on numerous issues including support in the event of a claim. Brokers are the agent of the client; they represent the client's interests. BIBA members provide advice, guidance and choice on a range of risk management services and insurance products.